A backyard garden is a great space to relax, enjoy nature and inspire your creativity. If you’re planning on creating a garden, or enhancing an existing one, consider using tiles in the design for a nature-filled sanctuary you’ll love spending time in. For a block of inspirations, be sure to check out our Pinterest Board for Gardens & Tile!
Cementine Series Waterfall
Slate Walkways - Natural Stone Slate
A path leading up to or winding throughout a garden creates mystery and allure. Consider these ideas for your garden path:
• Surface a walkway with travertine tile and contribute to the natural beauty of your garden.
• Frame a garden path as you would a flowerbed by creating a walkway with white pebbles and then using a dark tile, such as our Eternal Limestones Anthracite, as the border for an attractive look.
Garden Bench Seating
A seating area in a garden is the perfect place to pause and enjoy the beauty of nature.
• For a simple yet welcoming spot to sit, put a modern slate bench in the middle of your garden.
• For garden seating that’s a bit fancier, a custom-made, curved-shape bench made of natural stone stacked tiles makes an ideal resting place.
Mosaic Tile Rain Boots Planters
A garden patio area creates a place to experience quaint outdoor dining or a peaceful cup of morning coffee.
• A patio with multicolored tiles adds a nice touch to the natural setting of a garden.
• For a more fun and retro style, use two colors of oversized tile to create a checkerboard patio in your garden area.
Tile can be used in many creative ways to enhance the look and feel of a garden area. To discuss using tile in your garden design, stop by any of our Arizona Tile locations to speak with one of our professionally trained consultants.