Featured Image: Calacatta Gold Marble Bathroom Tile from Arizona Tile with Squared Fixtures
If you’re looking to update or remodel your bathroom or kitchen this year, it’s a great time to brush up on design trends. Whether you’re planning to make a single upgrade or renovate an entire space, we’re here to help with our favorite on-trend looks and ideas when it comes to bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
Trending Looks for Your Bathroom or Kitchen
Let’s check out some of the top trends in kitchen and bath fixtures for 2020:
- Squared Fixtures: Trendy square-shaped designs in faucets and fixtures give your bathroom or kitchen a modern, minimalist accent. From square showerheads to edgy faucets with sleek 90-degree angles, go bold with fixtures that stray from traditionally round and organic lines.
Image: Terrazzo Black Porcelain Public Bathroom Floor Tile from Arizona Tile with Minimalist Fixtures
- Matte Black: Smooth, modern and chic, matte black finishes on all your kitchen and bathroom fittings is a trending look we think you’ll love. Matte black lights, faucets, and showerheads alike are stylish when paired with almost any palette, including all-white kitchens, monotone bathrooms and more. The soft finish of matte black fixtures is also a beautiful contrast to the flecked pattern of Terrazzo tile.
Image: Manhattan Polished Marble Bathroom Shower Wall Tile from Arizona Tile with Gold Fixtures
- Gold & Brass Finishes: Classic finishes like gold and brass are back on-trend, as they lend a sense of warmth and luxury to popular white-on-white kitchen and bathroom designs. Brightly polished fixtures in warm hues will leave your space feeling timeless and inviting. Tip: Gold-tone fixtures are perfect for enhancing the golden undertones in marble countertops like Calacatta Gold.
- Minimalist Vanities: As we move into 2020, minimalist trends remain popular. Ditch the cluttered, extra-large bathroom vanity in favor of a streamlined console to help the space look cleaner, larger and more modern. Clean lines and a sleek quartz countertop keep your bathroom light and stylish.
- Floor-Mount Bath Faucet: A freestanding tub paired with a floor-mount spout is the perfect recipe for a stunning and spa-like bath design. Modern and luxurious, a freestanding tub filler can be a great opportunity to make a statement and add color or a unique finish to the room.
Image: Denali White Quartz Slab Kitchen Countertop from Arizona Tile with Vintage Fixtures
- Vintage Fixtures: Antique-style faucets, handles and knobs add personality to basin sinks and freestanding tubs. Vintage-inspired details and timeless brassy finishes are perfect for taking your kitchen or bathroom design to the next level.
- Linear Lighting: Stay on-trend in your kitchen or bathroom with stylish lighting in linear and minimalist designs, like light strips, bar lights, or simple geometric styles. “Hiding” lights along mirrors, under vanities and along the ceiling edge are a few ways to give your room a trendy look for 2020.
Image: Metropolis Brown Quartz Slab Bathroom Countertop from Arizona Tile with Waterfall Faucets
- Waterfall Faucets: Make a statement with a trendy, ultra-modern waterfall faucet in your bathroom. With a unique design that creates a gentle cascade of water, your sink will look one-of-a-kind.
Imagine your new bathroom or kitchen remodel in your home or business with the Just Imagine Visualizer from Arizona Tile.