- Product Details
- More Information
- Tech Specs
- Slab Outlet products will NOT be transferred between Arizona Tile locations, however inventory at our Distribution Centers can be accessed.
- Our inventory of Slab Outlet products is always changing, items shown on our websites may or may not still be available. Please contact your nearest location for current inventory and pricing.
- All products in our Slab Outlet are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All Slab Outlet sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
- All Slab Outlet products are sold as-is and are not covered under warranty.
- Arizona Tile does not provide delivery nor shipping for Slab Outlet products.
1-1/4″ (3cm slab)
127″ x 64″
Cashmere-N is a creamy white quartz with static, taupe-toned speckles throughout. Though faint, the consistent flecks add visual interest to an otherwise bare background. Della Terra® Quartz, a natural quartz surface, is a blend of nature and technology. It combines beauty and functionality in a high-performance surface. Della Terra® Quartz consists of up to 94% quartz, one of the hardest minerals in nature. Color-controlled quartz is blended together with technologically advanced polymers. Because of its high quartz content, Della Terra® Quartz surfaces are ultra-durable and resistant to scratches and chipping. Its dense composition also makes Della Terra® Quartz highly resistant to staining. Della Terra® Quartz should be used for interior surfaces only.
During fabrication, it is recommended to use denatured alcohol rather than acetone to clean quartz slabs. However, if acetone is used, it should first be applied with a rag, wiping on and off immediately. For more information about fabrication, download the Della Terra® Quartz Fabrication Manual.
For information on the recommended seam filler for all Della Terra Quartz colors, please refer to this website: www.integra-adhesives.com. Then click on the color wheel in the upper, right-hand corner, then check the Quartz box.
California Residents: Information about Proposition 65 can be found in FAQs.