WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and process the following categories of Personal Information:
- Personal contact information such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Business contact information such as business address, telephone number and email address;
- Information necessary to provide our products and services to you or your organization;
- Payment, credit, and transaction information for billing purposes;
- Purchase history;
- Instructions, comments, and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, chat, online forms, telephone, or mail;
- Your opinions and information via surveys we send to you regarding our products and services, potential new products and service, our Online Services, or other matters;
- Information necessary for you to participate in our contests;
- Demographic information such as zip code and age level;
- Information that you choose to provide to us when you interact with us;
- The URL you visited before you came to our Online Services, the URL to which you next go and your Internet Provider (IP) address;
- Surveillance video at the Company's locations
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information various ways including:
- Through our Online Services;
- Through email messages;
- When you provide information in conjunction with our products and services;
- When you provide information over the phone;
- When you provide information through paper-based forms, applications, and other documents;
- When you interact with us at a trade show, in connection with a sales call, or in other similar situations;
- When you participate in a contest or promotion;
- Through publicly available databases;
- Through marketing partners and service providers, when they share the information with us;
- Through referral services;
- Through your browser or device;
- Through your use of an app; and;
- Through the Company's surveillance cameras at the Company's locations;
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing our products and services to you and managing relationships;
- Providing you with our marketing materials, facilitating social sharing, and administering promotions;
- Maintaining and improving the functionality of our Online Services; and
- Meeting our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations;
- To address the Company's loss prevention and security needs;
TO WHOM DOES ARIZONA TILE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We share personal information with the following individuals or organizations for the following purposes:
- To our service providers and trusted business partners to facilitate services they provide to us. Our service providers and business partners are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information;
- To government and law enforcement authorities in response to lawful requests or to fulfill our legal obligations;
- To other business entities in connection with a sale, merger or business transaction.
As a general rule, Arizona Tile will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of your personal data unless we have your permission.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purposes for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our products and services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using our products and services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transaction or communications for a certain period or time before we can delete them); and
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal rights (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE USE?
While no security program can fully protect Personal Information from unauthorized disclosure, we have implemented internal policies and technical measures to protect Personal Information from loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure. Such internal policies and technical measures include:
- The use of pseudonymization and encryption of personal data where appropriate;
- Procedures and controls to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and platforms;
- Procedures for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing;
- Procedures to ensure that data is not accessed, except by individuals in the proper performance of their duties;
- The use of contractual language requiring our service providers and other third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information to comply with applicable data privacy laws and to protect the confidentiality of the information; and
- Training all of our employees who handle Personal Information on how to properly handle and protect Personal Information.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING MARKETING-BASED COMMUNICATIONS?
If you supply us with your address (mailing or email) or your telephone number, you may receive periodic mailings, telephone calls or texts from us or our affiliates with information on new products and services or upcoming events. We will comply with all legal requirements to obtain your consent for such mailings, telephone calls and texts prior to sending you marketing-based communications. If you do not wish to receive such mailings (whether by email or paper mail) or telephone calls, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Please provide us with your exact name, mailing address, email address and/or telephone number. If you do not wish to receive marketing-based text messages, please let us know by replying to any text you receive from us with the word "STOP" in the subject line.
Additionally, with the data we have collected on your activities on our Online Services or through other interactions with us, we may, with your consent or pursuant to our legitimate business interests, provide advertising of our products and services personalized to your individual interests when you go online. We may share such information with our service providers and online advertising vendors in order to advertise our products and services to you when you go online. These ads may appear on our Online Services or on the websites and online services of third parties.
To opt out of certain of the personalized advertising, you may be able to adjust settings on your browser or on your mobile device. Please see the documentation associated with your browser and mobile device for more information. In addition, the Digital Advertising Alliance provides information on how to opt out of personalized advertising; for more information, please: click here.
HOW DO WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK FEATURES?
Your web browser may have a "Do Not Track" feature that is intended to automatically inform websites you visit to not track your online activities. Our Online Services do not process or respond to these "Do Not Track" signals from your browser.
PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Individual California residents may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for such third parties' direct marketing purposes. We will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties or our affiliates for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties or affiliates. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email or mailing addresses specified in this section. Individual California Users must submit their requests to us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 8829 S. Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284.
PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
You have the right to direct us not to sell certain personally identifiable information that we collect about you on our Websites or other online services by emailing us at email@example.com. This information includes: your first name or first initial and last name in combination with your social security number; driver's license number, driver authorization card number or identification card number; account number, credit card number or debit card number, in combination with any required security code, access code or password that would permit access to your financial account; medical identification number or a health insurance identification number; user name, unique identifier or electronic email address in combination with a password, access code or security question and answer that would permit access to an online account.
Additionally, you may review and request that we change the personally identifiable information that we collect about you on our Online Services by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our service providers and other third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different internet websites or online services when you use our Online Services.
PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR EU AND SWISS RESIDENTS
If you are resident in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, under European or Swiss law you have the following additional rights in respect of your Personal Information that we hold:
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether, and where, we are processing your Personal Information; information about the categories of Personal Information we are processing, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and information as to how we determine applicable retention periods; information about the categories of recipients with whom we may share your Personal Information; and a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Right of portability. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of the Personal Information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use, or to request the transfer of your personal data to another person.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information we hold about you without undue delay.
- Right to erasure. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to erase your Personal Information without undue delay if the continued processing of that Personal Information is not justified.
- Right to restriction. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to limit the purposes for which we process your Personal Information if the continued processing of the Personal Information in this way is not justified, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you.
- Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. There may be compelling reasons for continuing to process your Personal Information, and we will assess and inform you if that is the case. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
- If you are resident in France, you also have the right to set guidelines for the retention and communication of your Personal Information after your death.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at: 8829 S. Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284.
EU residents also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. Swiss residents have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner at: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/?lang=en.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect nor solicit personal information from children under 13. If it is determined that we collected or received any information from children under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information.
DOES ARIZONA TILE USE "COOKIES"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer or Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies some features may be disabled, which may turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
WHAT ARE THE POLICIES OF LINKED SITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES?
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Effective Date: September 2019