Pictured left to right: Ivano Palazzi, Lindsey Omohundro, Ed Ahrens, Beth Gaughan, David Cobos
Arizona Tile was an exhibitor at this year’s HD Expo in Las Vegas, which was held from May 13-15. The HD Expo, presented by Hospitality Design magazine, is a premier trade show and conference within the hospitality industry.
Arizona Tile Rocked!
We showed many new items, and one of the biggest hits was Digital Art. The 36×36 tiles in this series are available in geometric designs, as well as five solid colors. We were testing this product at the show and had an overwhelmingly positive response. We’re now trying to bring it into inventory as quickly as possible! Cementine Black & White and Find Porcelain Other featured items that were well received included:
- The Just Design website, which is always a hit.
- Our Find Porcelain Series. This porcelain emulates a concrete appearance, providing a clean, modern look to any environment.
- Fusion, a beautifully unique and colorful quartzite from Brazil.
- Reside Porcelain, an all-new series that isn’t yet in stock.
- Wood looks were certainly popular! Among the items that received a lot of love were our Club Series, Savannah Series, Aequa Series, and Sav-Wood Series (a new series not yet in stock).
Over the course of the show, we generated a whopping 474 leads! It was exciting to be part of an expo that offers the newest and most innovative products and services, providing hospitality professionals with first-hand exposure to the latest designs and best resources for their projects. Interested in learning more about any of the products featured here? Stop by any of our Arizona Tile locations to speak with one of our professionally trained consultants. They’re always happy to answer any questions you have.