This year’s International Builders Show (IBS) and Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) were held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL from January 9th to 11th. These shows invite leading brands, manufacturers and suppliers from the interior design and architecture industries to share innovations, educate on new technologies and exhibit new products.
Arizona Tile was excited to be one of over 1,600 exhibitors at these events. We had a blast showcasing our newest products and getting a glimpse at some of the top industry trends of 2018.
Here are just a few of the most noteworthy trends at IBS and KBIS this year:
- Wood-look plank tile is still all the rage. East Coast customers in particular loved our Aequa Series porcelain.
- Stage Boss was one of the most noticed products at our booth, due to its unique and striking industrial-inspired look.
- R-11 finish, a type of skid-resistant finish for tile floors, was a big topic of discussion at the show and customers seemed to be very interested in its potential.
- Cementine tile was another big hit, drawing attention for its mid-century modern feel.
- Reside, which was installed on the floor of our booth, garnered a great deal of attention as well. In general, the contemporary style of porcelain products is sure to make them a star of the design industry in 2018.
This is the second year in a row that IBS has been held in Florida. As with last year, there was a recurring question from many attendees who visited our booth: “Where can we get your products? We don’t have anything like this in Florida/on the East Coast/in the Midwest/etc.” Our product offerings impressed many people—we’re excited to be on the cutting edge when it comes to tile trends and innovations.
In all, we were thrilled to take part in these shows, which provided an interesting and educational look at the industry’s 2018 trends. We look forward to participating in next year’s IBS and KBIS as well!
See how our cutting-edge products can improve the decor of your business with the Just Design Visualizer from Arizona Tile.